Re: [NTLK] Wiping out password

From: GE (gerard.evrard_at_free.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 15:49:45 PDT

Hello,
Is it really clear that this package should be freely available
everywhere ?
Sure, it needs quite a lots of Newt-ledge (?) to be used, but in most
cases I would prefer my data lost than compromised.
I recall "good ol'times" when the secret to un-protect HP41 programs was
jealously kept, and it worked.
This tool can certainly be a life-saver, anyway. Your thoughts ?
        G.E.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html