[NTLK] OT: Verizon DSL and Eudroa

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 17:36:55 PDT

This is a little off topic, but since all you guys are into semi-old
technology and stuff, I thought it would be useful to ask this question on
here. I have a Power Mac 6100 with OS 7.5.5 and Eudora Lite for email. I
can get Eudroa to check for new mail (POP3), but I can't get it to send out
any messages. I am thinking it has something to do with the SMTP
authentications, and I am not sure if such an old version of Eudora can
handle it. I have tried enabling various options in Eudora, like sending a
secure password, but to no avail. Does anyone out there user Verizon DSL
andknow more about its mail protocols than I do? Thanks!
-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html