Re: [NTLK] [OT] Mail threading in Jaguar

From: Ian Meyer (ianmeyer_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 09:24:18 PDT

Well, I haven't noticed much different in 10.3's Mail.app, except for
PGP Signature support (well, it says signature cant be verified, no way
to enter signatures so they can be verified yet) and threads and some
minor tweaks, but nothing to make it less "lickable"

but its got threading, and its really nice

ian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html