Re: [NTLK] e-Mate for sale in Phoenix...

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 15:49:43 PDT

I can vouch for the quality of this eMate, and for the fact that this sale is breaking Timothy's heart! I would entertain the purchase Timothy, having intimate knowledge of the condition of this eMate. However, I too have had some serious outlays for vehicle repairs ($2000), and am now quite up to my ears in debt as I head out across the country to newer prospects.

Please note that I'll soon be checking out of the NewtonTalk list for a few weeks to months until I get settled into my new digs. I'll still answer all Tactile software requests as long as they are directed to my personal email account (see below).

I'll miss those quaint PHXNUG and LANUG meetings! Best of luck to you Timothy!

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 10:09AM, T. <midgard_at_dragon.org> wrote:

>Hello folks,
>Sadly, finances are getting tight for me. I'm a full-time disabled
>student and my van just did another $200 nasty on me. I need to buy art
>supplies for my art class. Bills are due, etc. I have been putting this
>off, hoping that things would improve for me. They haven't. So, I must
>sell something that is of enough value that I can catch up with the red
>ink in my bank account. I want to "keep it in the community," so I am
>not even going to bother with eBay. Here's what I have to sell:
>
>I am selling my eMate with upgraded Newer Ram chip. Rebuilt...

  Anthony Velasco, USFWS-Ecologist/ecotoxicologist
              ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com
This Newt's trekking through cactusland and lov'n it!
 Managing Sales and Licensing for Newton Software at:
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/~tactilesales/index.html
 or  http://www.tactile.com - Tactile Systems, Inc.
 Contact me via the above E-mail for more information
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html