Re: [NTLK] Emate Display Cable Auction

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 22:20:25 PST

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 05:21:13AM +0000, Malone wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3088767990e$20newtontalk>
> An authentic source for these cables?

Same source as the the one previously posted at
http://www.thisiswhatwedo.com/emate/index.html

However, if it's being listed for $40 - ebay fees, then the $49 price on
the website isn't exactly "not a profit making exercise, but simply an
attempt to prolong the life of the fantastic Newton eMate" when simply
hanging on to them for $49 forever would recoup the "not making a
profit" costs.

--
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept
   anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.