[NTLK] PCBman returns

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 09:55:34 PST

Hello everyone.

I am back from my visit to England. I am sad to report that my Mother passed
away. It was quite quick for her but agonizingly long for me.

Thanks to all those people who sent me emails offering words of comfort.

The store will be opening just as soon as I get organized again.

The EM300 will be available just as soon as I fab some more.

The SER001 will be available soon. (J&K Sales has then if you can't wait).

Work continues on 'Gearshift' the speed-up mod. This may morph into a combo
board with other nice things on it...

Glad to see that no one (at least from this group) has bought emate cables
from Ferdi. I am pursuing an off-the-shelf solution for this that will be
very much cheaper. Stay tuned for details.

Also glad to see that no one has bought his SER001 rip-off.

Thanks for reading,

PCBman

P.S. I have a TON of mail to get through so if I haven't answered your email
yet
please bear with me.