[NTLK] "Do The Wiki!"

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 12:20:13 PST

>From: "NewtonMP - Paul Curtis" <paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Tell it to the Wish List! (was Re: What I would do if
>I co
>Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:33:35 -0800
>
>I didn't get very far, I figure out how to effectively add anything. I
>looked through the archives, because I swear someone just detailed out how
>to contribute, but come up short there too... A little help and I will add
>it.

Cheers Paul, it's basically so easy even a total moron can handle it. And
look what I did! ;=} That's after our Rhonda expalined it to me couple days
ago, may have been late March, so check there.

Select the page you want to start off, e.g. the case mods page. Hit "edit",
enter any text you want to add there. Hit preview, and if you like it, hit
save.
Branching off: Enter your text and make a Wiki-word by smashing word
TogetherLikeThis. Save. Then you'll se a question mark next to the phrase
TogetherLikeThis. Hit it hard, and the Wiki will reward you with a new
page, surprisingly called TogetherLikeThis and you can edit that, preview +
save at your pleasure, branch off, etc.

Basic syntax explained at bottom of each edit-page.

Now go forth and try yer new-found knowledge! ;=}

'Kasko