Re: [NTLK] PIM's & Thanks

From: Will (will_at_psioncomputer.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 00:05:39 PST

Thanks Tony, and also thanks to the other gentleman who mentioned Lookout.

I come from a Psion background (I'm the editor of the Psion Computer Journal) and I'm having real fun learning the ways of a Newton.

The Psion seems better at email and Office Apps (Word and Spreadsheet), but the Newt better at Contact Management, but I don't like the way you can't see a whole day in one glance in Diary.

I love the screen animation and sound effects the Newton comes up with!

The Newt does seem very US biased, does anyone know of a UK map or route planning app for it?

Keep on Newting,

Will.