Re: [NTLK] How is the Newton a Mac?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 05:28:00 PDT

It's the on-the-side-statements that makes us wonder...

'scribble-pad'

'computers have keyboards'

'selling well, who knows'

'I still can't buy Palm!!!'<paraphrased>

'keep the talent'<most were gone during the -spin back in-, funny that Gil
A. spun off for better effect>

but there is still no P/L sheet on the Newton...
>My memory of Steve killing Newt was based on the statement that Apple
>could not afford to have multiple simultaneous development of two
>operating systems, they needed to focus on one only for maximum
>impact. They Outsource the Ipod OS by the by...

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org