Re: [NTLK] app for timelines

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 13:31:10 PDT

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:14:10PM -0700, Rhonda Hyslop wrote:
> So, is there anything else with similar functionality? Because TimeLiner
> looked like it did exactly what I wanted... (Namely, multiple mergeable
> but independant timelines for each character and surrounding events in
> my novel with arbitrary day indicators instead of actual dates.)

A project management tool that does GANTT charts (BluePrint for example)
might do the trick. Just make up a mapping between the times on the
charts and the story's times.

WWF didn't send my recipt for my donation, so I'm irritated with them
and without my license for it. \:

--
"The last refuge of the insomniac is a sense of superiority to the
 sleeping world."