Re: [NTLK] Physical modification questions (Paint the Newton's case? FM radio? Etc?)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 14:17:32 PDT

On 2-apr-04, at 17:16, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> It has been done before... someone painted their Newton completely
> white. For
> the life of me I can't find the page now.

Daniel Padilla has a Newt that he stripped (don't remember with what
anymore) and spray painted blue metallic, looking very distinguished...
Don't know if the white Newt is still on-line (I'm not at the moment of
writing this email) but the link is
http://www.newtontraveler.com/white.html

Robert Benschop