Re: [NTLK] OT verizon cellular + isync any success ??

From: Andy Tauke (andytauke_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 21:57:42 PDT

It depends more on the model of the phone than the carrier. I don't
think Verizon supports any bluetooth phones yet which leaves you with
phones that can connect via USB. Check to see if your model number
matches any on those listed at Apples isync devices page.
http://www.apple.com/isync/devices.html
Hope this helps.
-andy