Re: [NTLK] [PRE-ANN :)] In with the Old, Out Soon with the New

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 11:39:43 PDT

Dave,

I'm working on something so similar that we should talk.

Although my process relies on the entry from a user and not an automated
.pkg, I would love to adopt what you are doing for solving a couple of my
issues.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans