Re: [NTLK] Simple searchable database

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 23:41:10 PDT

on 4/7/04 3:33 PM, Mike Burrell at mburrell_at_stny.rr.com wrote:

> I have a rather extensive MP3 collection of albums on a number of CDs. I
> have all the albums and tracks listed in a notepad database (notepad pro
> 1.2.3 or something like that) on my Mac. I'm wondering is there something
> for the Newton I could use to drop song iformation into so that I might
> easily search on which disk a certain song title exists? It would be very
> handy when I'm on the road!
> Tanks! *after all, tanks are green*

There is a notepad app on OS X that somebody made a plugin for in NewtSync,
that syncs it with the Newton notepad. Unfortunately, at the moment, my mind
is blank across the board! I cannot remember the name of the program (Is it
Mac Journal?) nor the company that makes the plugin (something with onion in
it--spring onion? Soft onion? Sour onion? Bother!)! Can someone help me
here. You might find it simplest to simply import it into Notes and use the
search function...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland