Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 & 2000 (updated to 2100)

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 20:02:39 PDT

Brett:

I can't give you any info on a bulk purchase, but rather than go the e-bay
auction route, I think if you set a price like $50 per unit, including
peripherals, that they would be snatched up in large numbers by the folkson
this list -- either as upgrades to their existing Newtons or backups to the
one they currently use. So my suggestion is to offer them first to this
list group, prior to selling to a bulk purchaser or ebay.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN