[NTLK] :: radiofreenewton.com :: hacked

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 22:15:34 PDT

:: radiofreenewton.com :: was hacked by the "Infektion Group" on
Wednesday. Index pages of all my sub-directories were replaced with the
following:

http://stonehopper.com/radio/index_hack.html

Strangely, they did not replace the main index page on my main site
(stonehopper.com).

I've changed my main and e-mail passwords, my firewall/router password,
and also the password for my dynamic DNS account, which had an odd
setting when I visited and may have been compromised as well. Or maybe
not. I'd gently remind everyone (starting with myself) the value of
complex passwords which change frequently.

Anyway, :: radiofreenewton.com :: is on the air again... Hey, had 3 of 8
simultaneous listeners the other day! Felt pretty good. Although, in
retrospect, perhaps they were the hackers!

Site: http://www.radiofreenewton.com
96k stream: http://www.stonehopper.com/radio/listen56.m3u

--
Jesse Garnier
Joshua Redman - The Oneness Of Two (In Three) now on ::