Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 & 2000 (updated to 2100)

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 07:13:12 PDT

Richard Kilpatrick wrote:

> These are 2100s!

So? Your point? As I said, I don't want any accessories. AllI want is a
unit with a good screen and working batteries. And as for starting out
at a low price, I'm not lying. A while ago (when I was using my dad's
account, as I didn't have my own yet) I sold the keyboard that came with
my 130. Starting low, I got more than I bought it for. Again, I have no
use for a modem - I'd probably end up throwing it away. A power adapter?
I already have one. Ethernet card - see modem. Stylus, I don't even need
one of those. The 4 MB card? I'd rather save the money so I can register
the ATA driver for use with my 175 MB card.

And I assume that £100 is the accessoried unit - as that is about $150
US, as far as I can recall.