Re: [NTLK] [OT] It's a girl!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 09:08:07 PDT

On Apr 12, 2004, at 3:25 PM, Patrick Jendraszak wrote:

> What a wonderful photo and what a wonderful way to celebrate the
> Resurrection!

That's what we thought! :-)

Thanks to all who have written us both on and off list! Your comments
are heartening! I didn't say anything in my first post, but she is
under close observation due to some issues with breathing. She looks
and acts a little premature, although she was born three days after her
due date, and was a natural labor and delivery. She may also be
endangered by pneumonia. She's on antibiotics as well. We are not
worried about the long term, but it is sad to see her lying there in
the incubator, and frustrating to not be able hold, hug and love her.
We would appreciate the prayers of any who feel so-inclined. Thanks. I
promise not to say any more on the list about this, but wanted to thank
everybody who has written! I fear I will have difficulties writing to
everybody individually!!! :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland