Re: [NTLK] suggestions on a fair price?

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 08:26:24 PDT

Erich,

I can help you.

Tell me what software you want installed and I'll make up a custom Disaster
Recovery PC-Card to get you back to where you need to be. Then take your 10
meg Pretec and make a back-up to prevent the unthinkable for a second time.

I have been going crazy trying all kinds of software lately and I'm finding
that the original Newton packages are about as good as they get. I've scaled
back my ambitions for e-mail and web-browsing because it just doesn't work
well for me, well other than the wow factor for others...

Maybe you can list what you want to use the Newton for we can put together a
plan for your software needs and then I can configure the software for you?

Let me know!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans