Re: [NTLK] printing from a newton via a linux box

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 09:16:35 PDT

On Apr 14, 2004, at 4:54 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 13-apr-04, at 21:59, Martin Joseph wrote:
>> Actually I think he is trying to print to an appletalk printer, which
>> doesn't require any mac application or otherwise.
>
> Sorry, my fault, thought this thread was about connecting with the
> Linux box, didn't realize it was about printing...
Actually it's about both! How wonderfully confusing...

I ditto the previous posters question about routing, I suspect this is
where the issue is. Especially since you said you are connecting
wirelessly.

It's possible that the Linux box is presenting the Appletalk printer on
a different interface then the wireless one.

Marty