Re: [NTLK] Poll

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 10:43:30 PDT

Dear Mr. Humphreys and list,

Am 14. Apr 2004 um 16:40 Uhr schrieb Humphreys, David:

> In order to focus my resources most effectively, I need your input.
>
> Please put the following in order of importance (to you):
>
> D) Other?

an internal Bluetooth module. Eckhart Koeppen successfully mounted a
Taido Yuden module in his 2100 (see http://40hz.org/mottek/ , January
and February posts), maybe this can be done without soldering?

> A) Additional internal memory on 2x00 and emate.

A question: Would this work with 2100s with a German OS if you need to
replace the whole ROM card?

> B) Speed switch circuit for 2x00 and emate.
>
> C) Audio in/out.

Regards
Till