Re: [NTLK] Poll

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 13:53:02 PDT

On 14 Apr 2004, at 21:19, Jon Glass wrote:

> on 4/14/04 7:33 PM, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>
>> Please do so instead of sending your responses to the list. Thanks.
>
> Sorry. I responded first....
>
> However, I would like to add that the feedback is helpful. I would
> probably
> not have thought about Bluetooth had not someone else mentioned it on
> list.... In any case, I'm sorry I responded before reading the whole
> thread...

I missed the bit about responding directly. However, I think that
technology rarely stays still, and even if this debate has been done
before, new developments - like Bluetooth - may make it worthwhile.

It's a shame Newton is still highly protected by copyright/intellectual
property laws. Imagine an OpenNewt, with 600MHz XScale and colour, in
refurbished eMate cases... built-in bluetooth and fast serial ports...

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)