[NTLK] RTF Files Transfer

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 03:44:21 PDT

Hi All

Just a quick question - other than using NCU through Classic, is there
any way to transfer RTF files from the Newton to a Mac. I recently
stopped using NCU in preference for NewTen and NewtSync and have just
realised that I can no longer transfer files. I had hoped that the
NewtSync plug-in TextSync would do the trick but this will only sync
very small files (a few hundred characters or less).

What I would really like is some way to transfer Word files converted
into RTF between the 2 machines so that I don't have to take my Pismo
out with me all the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Dave
Auckland, NZ