Re: [NTLK] Jobs: 'Computers have keyboards' - iPod: 'Nyaa nyaa'

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 05:43:48 PDT

I came to the Newton by way of the GEOS-based Z-PDA (Zoomer) and the
DOS-based Poqet. Along the way, I've had various sidetrips into the HP-LX
and Palm realms. I have to confess, though, that I've been getting a sick
hankering to see just how "bad" early versions of WinCE really are. The
problem is that, for some really odd reason, the ebay pricing of even old
C-120 Compaqs seem surprisingly high for their capability.

Out of curiousity, does anyone have an old CE 1.x or 2.x device sitting in a
drawer that they would want to part with for, say, the price of shipping and
a Latte?

<<<john>>>