Re: [NTLK] [OT] Market share.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 08:58:36 PDT

On 19-apr-04, at 16:51, David Ensteness wrote:
>> The installed base is also gradually shrinking due to the age of the
>> equipment and more fragmented, IMO, due to OS X.
> Mac OS X has been a huge success. More Windows users than before, more
> first time buyers than before, more developers than before, more
> applications than before

I don't really know about the amount of users, but I do know that
you're right about the amount of applications.
And from a personal point of view, OS X still often blows me away,
stable and reliable elegance, hard combination to beat...

Robert Benschop

P.S.
in case anybody is wondering why there's such a flood of messages form
your truly, after a two weeks of withdrawal symptoms on a modem I'm
back on ADSL.
I'm trying to keep the amount of postings reasonable, but at this
moment I'm just too darn happy ;-)