Re: [NTLK] N/C/S America's Card Loaner - Update

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 10:12:28 PDT

They are the most joyful little people as well as my wife! I adjust to the
demand. So, if I only get 5 hours of sleep, I'm pretty darn thankful.

Besides, this is a labor of love as well. Darn green things are just so cute
yet so functional! Even my wife is talking about them to friends and family.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans