Re: [NTLK] [OT] Market share.

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 17:22:57 PDT

Not true. Some Mac OS X applications are Cocoa and some are Carbon, it
depends on the app and what API the developer chose to use. Carbon can
run under 8.6 and later but Cocoa is an OS X only API. Carbon
applications can also be written to only run under Mac OS X, such is
the case with MS Office v.X and 2004.

David