[NTLK] [ANN] Newtons Around The World Gallery Update

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 21:09:30 PDT

I'm pleased to announce yet another batch of Newtons Around The World [1]
have been posted to the Newted Community gallery.

This is the first addition to the gallery in over three months, and part
of that is my fault. I've been sitting on a few of these submissions for
a while, simply waiting to get a significant number of images to post in
a single swoop. Well, enough with the delay already.

Please take a peek at the fine work produced by the following
Newton-toting photographers: Fu Kay, Brian Middleton, Paul Guyot, Rhonda
Hyslop, and Roman Pixell. What? No new images from Paul Filmer? This may
be the end of the world as we know it.

The latest images start at the bottom of page eight. [2]

Remember to send in your own images as well. The submission guidelines
are in their usual spot. [3]

Grant

[1] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/
[2] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/natw08.html
[3] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/submit/

Grant Hutchinson } Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog } www.splorp.com
Newton } www.newted.org
Design } www.veer.com