Re: [NTLK] Is my old PowerMac 6100 useful for Newton connectivity?

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 07:01:55 PDT

I have a pair of 8600s at home but they are decked out enough that I
still want more than shipping for them ... sorta sad, Macs that are too
old for me to use and too nice to just give away for nothing.

Might have an 8100 laying around too. That is about it though, have
plenty if people want them, so long as you cover the cost of shipping
and packing supplies I don't really care where we ship them to, they
come with Apple keyboards and mice as well as power cables and since
they are mainly x100 PowerMacs they also come with the video adapter
that goes from their video port to DB-15.

David