Re: [NTLK] $50 newtons?

From: Ian Stanley (ianstanley_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 03:43:55 PDT

Don't talk to me about Germany

most sellers there insist on direct transfers or cash on collection!

absolute nightmare trying to get anything from the majority of german
ebayers.

But to give a balanced view , I have found a number of sellers who
have a paypal account or are willing to accept IMOs in the form of
Western Union
but they are in the minority. Which probably keeps the prices at rock
bottom.