Re: [NTLK] [OT] Geek Quotient

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 09:44:10 PDT

>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:15:36 -0400
>From: Jonathan Ramos <imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net>

>What do the non-geeks on the list think of all this?

Uhm, what makes you a geek these days? I am just a technophile and by list-standards I would most possibly not even reach semi-geek status. I cannot code, I solve problems by thinking+playing strategies rather than just straight & rational, I never found much joy in numbers... Nevertheless, to some fellow students and friends I would qualify as UBERGEEK, but that is just because they haven't got a clue, while I am totally aware of me being quite clueless.

I love this list because it educates me.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive