Re: [NTLK] Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better

From: Eric Lease Morgan (eric_morgan_at_infomotions.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 04:52:54 PDT

On Apr 23, 2004, at 2:25 AM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:

>> So, Plan A is to go ahead and automate the process of creating Newton
>> Paperbacks until I learn more about the creation of Newton Books. This
>> is especially a good option since the documents contain no images and
>> require only the most rudimentary of typography.
>
> Plan B might be to accept contributions from us (e.g. Press/Bookmaker
> created books + original PG/other source etexts) and maybe branch the
> catalog into more categories, plus pull PG's "Recent Books" over on a
> regular basis. You interested?

Indeed, this is a Plan B. It is the plan I hope to implement after I
complete Plan A. I am going to take smaller steps to begin with,
establish firm infrastructures and automated processes, try to
accomplish a relatively defined goal, and then branch out to include
other types of materials.

Thank you for your continued interest. Really.

--
Eric Lease Morgan
http://infomotions.com/