Re: [NTLK] recelled 2k batts

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 11:52:19 PDT

>Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind. If it turns out to be
>harder than I expected, I will raise the price. I figure, that all told,
>a recelled pack would run about $20 (incl. shipping). If someone wants
>their own recelled, then they'll have to pay $14, plus whatever it takes
>to ship it to me.

At $20 I would take 2. When I recelled with 1500mAH cells, the cells cost
CDN$10 per cell and it took about 2 hours to cut it open, strip it,
resolder, and restuff. I still have to glue the top back on. So, $60 at
summer student rates. (You don't want to have me charge my "I don't like
you" rates.)

Andrei