[NTLK] Newton Bookmaking 101 RELEASED!

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 13:53:49 PDT

Hello all,
Well I have finally released Newton Bookmaking 101 which shows how to make
Newton Books in both Press and Bookmaker. Also the elusive "Multi-Format"
Newton Books are revealed. And finally I have included a simple parser that
I found on the net (freeware) that will allow one to "fix" a ebook so that
it displays properly on a newton screen (removing the CR's at the end of
each line etc). This little gem works better than anything else I have ever
seen. To give you an idea, in two clicks you can fix an entire Project
Gutenberg book (under 20 seconds total).

It has been uploaded to UNNA. Enjoy!

-Dan