Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Macintosh, 3rd Parties, and Market Share

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 15:23:00 PDT

On 23-apr-04, at 19:36, Joel M. Sciamma wrote:
> I have sold or reccommended 200+ Apple cpus and SW in my time but I
> cannot in all honesty continue to do so while this 2nd Job's-era
> company continues to turn out products that are well below what I
> would expect from Apple. Mac OS X particularly is not worthy of a
> company that spearheaded the industry for so long.

Funny you say that, I have become even more of a Mac advocate because
of OS X, always enjoyed the ease of the Mac OS before that, never
particularly enjoyed the fact that it would crash too often.
Now I have a better, much faster interface, stability and to me it
looks good too, not bad as far as I'm concerned. BTW, I'm a
photographer and art-director, so a lot of Photoshop and the rest of
the adobe suite gets good use as well, Quark is almost completely
avoided these days, always hated it anyway and everybody around me
finally made the move to InDesign...

Robert Benschop