Re: [NTLK] Genuine Successor to Newton?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 02:18:58 PDT

>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
>
>This "thing" is soooo ugly! and it certainly looks
>like it lacks ANY intuitive-ness of the Newton.

> >http://www.eink.com/news/images/SONY_Reader_1000EP.jpg

Well, what I am truely interested in is the display, not the device. I want to see how it looks like, and how it looks in typically diffucult situations (daylight, direct sunlight, dim light...).

Oliver :)

BTW, saw a great number of students the other day, out in the bright sun, all with their laptops out, pretending they could see something. Amazing.

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive