Re: [NTLK] newton books larger than 2100 screen

From: Joseph Lax (josephlax_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 08:18:01 PDT

Thank you Robert B. for sparking my memory.

My error was trying to open up my Mapper packages directly by tapping the
file name.

The Mapper packages must be opened within Mapper.

I made the Mapper packages with Newton press. My I forgot the Mapper
packages are not stand alone Newton Books.

For kicks, try making a Newton book with text and add a graphic that is
larger than the screen.

When you open up the book on your message pad, scroll to the page with the
graphic, and the directional scroll picker will appear over the page.

Joe