[NTLK] Newton Paperbacks 'n Alex

From: Eric Lease Morgan (eric_morgan_at_infomotions.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 09:23:27 PDT

I have completed my first attempts at providing Newton Paperback
documents 'n my (incomplete and unfinished) second version of the Alex
Catalogue:

   http://infomotions.com/alex2/

The documents are functional, complete with tables of contents, but the
filenames as displayed in the Newton are too long and rather
meaningless. For brevity, I think I am going to go for a
first-word-of-title plus author's last name approach. Examples will
include "Essays by Bacon" or "Adventures by Twain".

'More later.

--
Eric Lease Morgan
http://infomotions.com/