Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Macintosh, 3rd Parties, and Market Share

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 15:18:54 PDT

On Apr 24, 2004, at 2:29 PM, kareljansens wrote:

>>> That's why I said that comparing it to the change to Windows XP was
>>> silly...
>>
>> Missing the point.... Sheesh...
>
> Probably, I'm known to be thick. But why do you compare a great O/S to
> crappy one? (no extra points for naming the crappy O/S)

I understand jon's point and agree of course this is a mac users point
:~)

Those of you who think OSX is "new" should hold down the command key
(open-apple for you old timers) and V when you boot OSX the next time
and get a real good look at the copyright notice.

Marty

PS Of course it's new to mac users ( couple years new).