Re: [NTLK] Newton Web Browsers.

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 04:57:58 PDT

>From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl>
>Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:43:40 +0200

>On a side note, any problems with your p800? After some glitches with
>my t68i I was thinking of going that way, but the horror stories about
>the p800 here lately made me hesitate.

Better forget about it and go for the P900 if it fits your desires (be shure to test it). It is not that the P800 is a bad device if in working condition, but it is a first shoot, and it has some major annoyances & quality issues. What makes it bad is that Sony Ericsson does not care much about their customers.

Oliver

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive