Re: [NTLK] horrible bad problem - wifi

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 15:24:41 PDT

I've seen form submit buttons on other sites not *always* load
correctly - try reloading the page with images --- might help.

Also - from the short blurb on the page you linked to, that via this
page you can register the MAC address of the 'game system' - perhaps
you don't need to access this page from the newton in order to setup an
'account' of sorts for the wifi card?

Or possibly inserting the card in a laptop, accessing the page with
that machine via the wifi card you intend to use with the newton, and
then run through the page might register the card and let you use it
with the newton?

Good Luck, and be glad you aren't at MY university - they're moving to
WPA ONLY, and removing the limited non-login access I currently use
with my newton.

On Apr 25, 2004, at 5:12 PM, josh musket wrote:

> Why does it never end?!? The pain of incompatibility. With careful
> questioning, I found the page that I need to use to register the newton
> ( http://register.nmu.edu/game ), but the newton can't see the "login"
> button in newtscape.
>
> --
> inquiries