Re: [NTLK] Placing graphics in Newton Press 1.1

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 12:40:48 PDT

On Macs, bitmaps and PICTs (old PICTs - 1bit depth / any resolution)
seems to be ok for direct placement in files to be prepared thru
BookMaker - I believe that the same should work for Press too (just
gessing though).

In BookMaker I need to change some lines in the source file (*.f) that
BookMaker generates in order to be able to place PICT2 files (4bits -
16grays).

lpetroni