[NTLK] Silverware still around?

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 17:58:24 PDT

Hi All!

Just wondering if anyone knows if Silverware are still active? I am very
impressed with their MoreInfo software, which was installed on the Newton I
have purchased. The previous owner had registered the software way back in
1997, and I wanted to know if I can transfer the registration or have to buy
the software again (the registration only works if the original owner's name
is in Owner's Info).

I have sent a few emails to them but haven't heard anything. I'd obviously
prefer to just transfer the license, but will gladly pay for the software.
What I don't want to do is pay $84.95US into their secure system to find
that I never receive a registration code!

BTW, is it still possible to register the wireless driver that is available?

Seeya

Rod!