Re: [NTLK] So Definately no NCU through AppleTalk in 10.3 then?

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 20:45:09 PDT

all macs, for some time now, have had auto-sensing ethernet ports, so
i'd think a crossover cable isn't needed anyway...

On Apr 26, 2004, at 6:33 PM, Alan Davis wrote:

> Ronan,
> I tried and tried to connect my Newton 2100 to my Mac with a
> crossover
> cable. Finally, it became so much of a pain that I bought a hub
> (originally). Now I have a high speed switch.

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I