[NTLK] 2100 Purchase Recommendations

From: Brian Freeman (newton_at_oopack.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 01:43:43 PDT

Hey folks

I'm looking into buying a Newton 2100 and accessories from either JK
Sales or GEM Enterprises. I'm not sure which seems better to order
from, and searching the list archives hasn't given me much a lot of
feedback when it comes to ordering the units themselves.

I can get a better price at JK, but it sounds like I can possibly get a
unit in better condition from GEM (assuming I pay the extra cost for
the higher 'rating').

Has anyone purchased one of the better-maintained units from either
place? I tend to be nitpicky when it comes to screen condition, but I
don't want to have to spend $80+ for the same thing if I can avoid it.

Thanks!