Re: [NTLK] About the list (was: [ANN] TON vacation)

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 04:13:17 PDT

I respect what you guys are saying and I agree with most of it. However I
suspect that there are a lot of decent people on the list who for whatever
reason follow the events and listings without causing any harm to anyone
because they largely remain anonymous and do not post.

These people read there postings at their pleasure and come and go as they
please. We need to distinguish between the large majority of well behaved
participants and the few who are in the minority that enjoy deliberately
upsetting people

Allan Ngaparu
u2000
Brisbane Australia