Re: [NTLK] My Newton progress

From: ccsccs7 (ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 16:43:41 PDT

Well, I'm hardly _that_ technical. I guess I have the same symptoms that
you had. (Card not found during test and a freeze, when trying to
discover devices, although I could still write all over the screen.)
Feel like coaching me to get more info for ya? I doubt I could get very
far on my own.

Cedric