Re: [NTLK] Newton Score Card

From: Dave Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 18:30:42 PDT

On Apr 29, 2004, at 7:25 PM, slashlos wrote:

> Does anyone know if kagi is still providing the unlock key for this
> program? I've tried to email them but no response yet.

As far as I know, Kagi hasn't been involved for quite some time. You
can order the package directly from Sam Tawfik, the author, and he will
send you the serial number. He's very quick about it, as I purchased
Score Card recently to coach my daughter's baseball team. :)

Here's the link: http://home.san.rr.com/tawfik/tropical/pay.htm

- Dave