[NTLK] "Slapping your cells silly" {Battery treatment revisited}

From: mmedina_at_selena.com.fr
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 00:36:39 PDT

Looks REALLY working!!

I tested it yesterday evening on the battery pack of my spare eMate (30
minutes autonomy), and it looks VASTLY improved.
Currently testing its real timelife, and shall report here.
Btw, the Varta 1200mAh packed by Apple circa 1997 were sturdy niceties!!

Also going to try it on a PowerBook 5300 NiMH which currently has 5 minutes
life (likely one of the cells is real dead, however).

GREAT thanks again for the trick!!!

Michel