Re: [NTLK] Need 2100 Battery

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 09:49:11 PDT

Dwight Early wrote:

>I'm interested. Give me some more details. TIA. --Dwight

Alrighty, then.

I figure, that all told, a recelled pack would run about $20 (incl. shipping). If someone wants
their own recelled, then they'll have to pay around $14, plus whatever it takes
to ship it to me. Those are estimates. How I will actually figure the price is: $8 + new cell costs
(unless it's one of the unrecelled packs) + shipping. If it turns out to be significantly harder than I expected, I will raise the price, but not before informing anyone - in other words, I won't commit to doing anyone's for any set price until I have all my supplies in and get to try it out. Price raising is unlikely, mind.

This is the list of currently interested people:

Matt K. (MKow1234_at_aol.com) - maybe 2
Dwight Early (earlyd_at_ameritech.net)
Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net) - if he hasn't gotten to it himself, by summer (wants his own recelled)
Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Mimi Cipollone (mimi.cipollone_at_sympatico.ca) - high capacity, preferably
David Groos (dgroos_at_mpls.k12.mn.us)
Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org) - also interested in high capacity, which means I'll probably have to buy more - no problem
Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net) - maybe two
Mehta, Pragnesh (mehtap_at_lucent.com)
Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com) - two of his own, waiting for results on practice run.
Chris Bonthron (c_bonthron_at_yahoo.ca)

This is great, the interest in this, but I actually only have so many packs that I can recell. Is anyone on this list want their own recelled that I haven't marked? If so, that would be good to know. I was planning on keep one pack for myself, probably the practice one.

Also, I'll ask for shipping when I have some recelled packs completed.